True success is not the same as success. It requires looking at all areas of your life and asking what success looks like to YOU in each area. Then you get support to reach that place of contentment in and with your life.
Questions to ask to find YOUR beginning path to true success.
- What are the most important aspects of our life right now?
- What part of you is starving, or at least under-nourished?
- If you could have anything right, what would that be?
- What does your true success look and feel like to you?
- What kind of support would be most powerful and appropriate for you now?
These are not just random questions; they are actually priceless. It is very important, when you are trying to create a shift in your life or make a transition, that you have support; but not just any support is the right kind of support for you. Finding the right kind of support may not be easy, but it is possible.
It is easier to quantify a business success. If your sales go up then it’s a success, yes? In True Success, it’s about how you feel about you, how you are experiencing your life and your relationships and your business success. It deals with all parts of your life.
I want you to start feeling what True Success means to you, and if you want to connect on this, lets do so. Sign up for a time to talk with me about your True Success.
I Love and Bless you,