For over 40 years, Gurutej has been living her destiny and continues to awaken the spirit of all she touches. As one of Yogi Bhajan’s original students, Gurutej emerged as a founding practitioner of Kundalini. Through his instruction and spiritual guidance, Gurutej is considered a foremost authority on Kundalini Yoga and internationally recognized as one of a handful of Kundalini Yoga Masters.
After releasing 4 instructional yoga videos, two were listed on the top ten yoga videos of all time. As a prolific writer she is an author to 3 popular books including: A Slice of the Beloved, Yoga for Relationships, The Moon She Rocks You, Revealing the Secrets of Women’s Inner Emotions, and The 13th Month: How to Get an Extra 29 Days Each Year. Her online courses The Moon She Rock You, Empower Your Essence and I am Empowered are transformative and very supportive.
Gurutej has the depth, breath, insight and training to help you with all the issues of love, success, balance, wealth, emotions, discipline and much more. Work on your obstacles and find out who you truly are with this extraordinary teacher. When not traveling the world and teaching Gurutej can be found at The Blessings Center in the Beverly Hills area. You can also enjoy her blog or suite of online books, programs, classes or products at Gurutej.com.
Short List of Accomplishments
- Began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1969.
- Yogi Bhajan is credited with bringing Kundalini Yoga to the United States. As one of his original students, Gurutej emerged as a founding practitioner of Kundalini. Gurutej is considered a foremost authority on Kundalini Yoga and internationally recognized as one of a handful of Kundalini Yoga Masters.
- In 1972, Gurutej co-founded 3HO Canada An Ashram in Toronto a series of Ashram and Kundalini yoga centers and businesses all over Canada for 17 years.
- Co-founder of Golden Bridge Los Angeles in 2000. She has lead projects feeding the homeless in Los Angeles in the downtown area for years.
- In Los Angeles she taught yoga and meditation as a community service for 11 years weekly at Hamilton High School an inner city racially mixed school.
- She has taught in India, all over Europe, South America, US and Canada.
- Has released 4 professionally produced instructional yoga videos, two of which were listed by some rating agencies as top ten yoga videos of all time.
- Authored to 3 popular books including: A Slice of the Beloved:Yoga for Relationships, The Moon She Rocks You:Revealing the Secrets of Women’s Inner Emotions, and The 13th Month: How to Get an Extra 29 Days Each Year.
- Has 3 online courses The Moon She Rock You Certification Course, I am Empowered and Empower Your Essence are transformative and supportive.
- She has been featured in Vogue, L.A. Yoga, Yogi Times, Fit Yoga, Common Ground, Splendora.com, The Discovery Channel, Brave Heart Woman, and MTV.
- She was featured on national TV in Bolivia on behalf of women’s rights.