Gurutej Khalsa is a Kundalini Yoga Level II Mentor and International Teacher Trainer
For over 50 years, Gurutej has been considered a foremost authority on Kundalini Yoga and internationally recognized as one of a handful of Kundalini Yoga Masters. Gurutej has been living her destiny and continues to awaken the spirit of all she touches. She is known as the Energy Guru. Her mission is to give everyone the tools and support to become their own Energy Guru. As a prolific writer, Gurutej is an author to 4 popular books including: A Slice of the Beloved: Connection for Relationships, The Moon She Rocks You: Revealing the Secrets of Women’s Inner Emotions, The 13th Month: How to Get an Extra 29 Days Each Year. and Empower Your Essence.
She has also developed 7 transformative powerful online courses including The Moon She Rocks You, Empower Your Essence, Unbreakable, Abundant Energy Harmonious Life, Energy Creation Systems, Energy Systems for Highly Sensitive People, I Am Empowered and more.
She has worked with many businesses including, Michael Starr, Disney, Big Buddha Babba, Urgent Care Centers, Khalsa Mcbreaty Accounting and many more.
Through her True Success program, a proven Success System, she works personally teaches to help people reclaim their energy, clarity, and deal with challenging situations in their relationships. The outcome is you will have the energy you crave and need to feel connected and empowered in all aspects of your life.
When not traveling the world and teaching, Gurutej can be found at The Blessings Center in the Los Angeles area. You can also enjoy her blog or suite of online books, programs, classes or products at https://gurutej.com.
Short List of Accomplishments
- Began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1969.
- Yogi Bhajan is credited with bringing Kundalini Yoga to the United States. As one of his original students, Gurutej emerged as a founding practitioner of Kundalini. Gurutej is considered a foremost authority on Kundalini Yoga and internationally recognized as one of a handful of Kundalini Yoga Masters.
- In 1972, Gurutej co-founded 3HO Canada An Ashram in Toronto a series of Ashram and Kundalini yoga centers and businesses all over Canada for 17 years.
- Co-founder of Golden Bridge Los Angeles in 2000. She has lead projects feeding the homeless in Los Angeles in the downtown area for years.
- In Los Angeles she taught yoga and meditation as a community service for 11 years weekly at Hamilton High School an inner city racially mixed school.
- She has taught in India, all over Europe, South America, US and Canada.
- Has released 4 professionally produced instructional yoga videos, two of which were listed by some rating agencies as top ten yoga videos of all time.
- Authored to 3 popular books including: A Slice of the Beloved:Yoga for Relationships, The Moon She Rocks You:Revealing the Secrets of Women’s Inner Emotions, and The 13th Month: How to Get an Extra 29 Days Each Year.
- Has 3 online courses The Moon She Rock You Certification Course, I am Empowered and Empower Your Essence are transformative and supportive.
- She has been featured in Vogue, L.A. Yoga, Yogi Times, Fit Yoga, Common Ground, Splendora.com, The Discovery Channel, Brave Heart Woman, and MTV.
- She was featured on national TV in Bolivia on behalf of women’s rights.