Ready for what? To really lose that weight that has come to sit on and with you since the Holidays, since you stopped exercising, since you took that new job you ….fill in the blank. Weight is not just a physical thing we usually gain it through our mouth but we keep it for different reasons. we keep it because for some reason we feel we need
1. The protection
2. The protection
3. We have given up on our bodies
4. We have given up on our lives
5. It doesn’t really matter to us (lie)
6. We wish we could wish it away
7. Dealing with it is tooo hard
I want to extend a hand to you and say I know there is partial truth to all these things. This life is unpredictable and sometimes scary that is where the line “It’s not the life that matters it’s the courage you bring to it” came from. We need courage and I don’t mean the essential oil though I use that too, to make life worthwhile.
My daughter has been a great inspiration to me. Fighting for her life. Living each moment fearlessly and joyously. No complaints just getting the road map down. I’m sure she has moments we all do. It’s not if you hit the mat it’s how fast you pick yourself up.
If you have the courage to want to lose the physical, mental, physic, soul weight then you know the first thing you need is support.
1. support you need your person
2. you need to plan to include some things in your life you love
3. Time in nature
4. Great alive food, Alkaline diet
5. Mantra’s and meditations that serve you
So much more I want to share a piece of my ebook do you want your skinny back with you to inspire you.
Let’s uncreep the fat. Let’s get that fat to crawl away in shame. We are funny. We hate receding hairlines but love receding waistlines.
Before you go on this adventure to get your skinny back, you need some fortifications to take with you. No, not food, these are good for you and have zero calories.
What is the first component? You must yes, you must have an accountability person.
This person must be:
- Someone who cares about you and gets you.
- They must not bend to your diatribes, your moods, or any other such assaults.
- They must have a sense of humor so they can cajole or tease you as needed.
Stay tuned for more
Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety
in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave
all links in place, do not modify the content and
include our resource box as listed above.