Funny how something small can trigger amazing results. Some little misplaced letter or quotient can shift the way we see or think of things. I am a truly horrid or creative speller depending on how you think of misspelled words. One teacher in high school told me I was an amazing writer but couldn’t spell dog the same way twice. I shrugged and thought why it seemed so boring to do so. Didn’t people know what you meant? Wasn’t it more interesting to have to stretch a little to unravel the word? It let the sentence sink in a little more deeply. So when I was spelling “blog” today, “clog” came out and I knew there was a message for me in there. What is clogged in our lives, in your life right now, is what keeps things from running well. It keeps things stuck. Have you looked at your plumbing, both figuratively and physically, in any detail recently?
If your plumbing in your home is backed up, we don’t wait days or weeks or months to call a plumber. We are right on it as needed. Yet when our own internal plumbing gets backed up we can go for days without evacuating and think little of it. We can go around with the same small stale thoughts that keep us constricted and not only hang on to them but defend them with our lives.
That is why we have a teacher. That is why we have a chance to seek the wisdom of someone who can see us more clearly than we can see ourselves. That is why we seek out a great detox program. Detoxing the body will help detox the mind but there is nothing like detoxing the body, the mind and the soul altogether. This is always the Spiritual path—to let go of the past that we have so identified with so we can embrace the Divine naked, alive and holding no separateness. The I am-ness comes when we are clear, not congested. So the question now is: What are you doing to clear out?
Several points you can easily do.
- Pick one room, then one place in the room and start clearing and cleaning it—a desk, drawer, or closet or under your bed. You chose.
- Decide one day each week you are going to do only veggie juice from sunrise to sunset or choose 1 week during the summer to do just veggie juice.
- Give yourself the gift of 11 minutes each morning that you will meditate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh-4e-xZBEs)
- Eliminate the clogging foods, wheat, meat, processed foods, and sugar. Add live foods which feed your brain and give you strength.
- Say, “I like myself, I love myself, and I see my soul to yourself all day.” See what happens.
There is more in-depth support if you want it. Here it is: http://gurutej.downloads.private.s3.amazonaws.com/books/get-your-ESSENCE-back-pro.pdf/.
You can have this amazing program for 1/3 what it usually costs. WHY? Because I so want you to be unclogged, unburdened, and unafraid to live YOUR priceless life. Everything I create is to elevate and support you to living a more juicy, loving elevated life so you can do what you came here for—to merge into the Essence of the Divine; to live this life unburdened by fear and doubt which steal our souls. Wahe Guru love and light to you.