Enlightenment the ahh that so many long for. What is it really? Truly let’s break it down. It means you are willing to let the light in, become radiant. When the light just streams in on it’s own without your thinking about it you are there. Does it sound easy? It does right. Truth is always simple getting there is not always so. If we appreciate the light in each situation and learn to take things lightly the light is allowed in. Allowing more light in consciously is a practice. Looking for the light in a situation is the practice. The more challenging the situation the more deeply you get to peer into its depths. The light will reveal itself. The question is are you willing to ask and look when you can’t immediately see the light? Will you allow it to reveal itself?
Getting stuck is fine it is what you do with stuck that matters. When we get “stuck” it has great implications that word. It means the space is too small for you. Stuck is not usually a light filled place. The great news is no matter how stuck you can usually find room to get an arm out (that’s why are arms are smaller than our trunks). Once you have an arm out you can accept a hand up or out. Just be consciousness not to pull the person into the hole with you. We sometimes just want company in our dark hole. It is always a choice staying in the dark is also a choice.
I want to tell my top 10 things to dig myself out of pits and I look forward to hearing yours.
1. Get greatful about anything the bigger the better.
2. Remember (become a member again) what you don’t have to face right now.
3. Do something to make myself really breath deeply so I get more than my little spin.
4. Do something else, anything else.
5. Dance, do a hand stand, rollerblade hills (remember these are mine) My boyfriend made me promise I would not make him rollerblade hills not his nirvana mine
6. Make a reminder list of what shifts you and keep it available to read when needed.
7. Call someone you love and know won’t let you go on and say ” I just need to whine for 2 minutes will you listen?” Then keep it at 1-2 minutes. Done.
8. Drink Water Ahh
9. Open my office door and look out at my beautiful back yard.
10. Inspire someone else I.E get out of my own way and serve, uplift.
Not in this order. Any one will usually do it but sometimes I need multiples depending on the curves I have gotten where I can’t see immediately see the Divine plan.
Feel free to treat yourself to a private session with me with support tools included I am upping the price. So now is the time the time is now.