I absolutely admit I stole this from a Student/Friend/ Fellow Teacher. It’s brilliant and I told her I would steal it. It is so perfect for this pre- valentines day waking up to true love. These are just the things my book can serve you and save you from. The first part is about feeding you and then connecting and feeding the relationship and then the world. Read this have fun be supported and then go get my book. www.gurutej.com/books perfect VDay gift to you and your beloved. Remember as I was completing this book my beloved arrived so know the majic of it.
Secrets for Choosing the Right Partner
Siri Bandhu Kaur Khalsa
- If the person you want to marry treats you well and treats everyone else badly, he or she will eventually treat you the same as everyone else. “You can fool some of the people all of the time…”
- If your family and friends disapprove, hear them out; they may have a point. “…but not all the people all of the time.”
- If the person you have chosen treats everyone else nicely and treats you badly, this will continue. As well, he or she will treat your children badly too. “Read the writing on the wall.”
- Are you both open to change? Change is essential to a thriving relationship. At times you may need outside advice. Don’t hesitate to find help; there are people specifically trained to solve a couple’s problems. “A stitch in time saves nine.”
- The way you treat yourself is how everyone will treat you.
“You are the God.” Yogi Bhajan
- Always be kind to each other. Life is hard enough as it is. Kindness costs little and reaps big benefits. “Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.” Golden Rule
- Rejoice in your differences. They will widen your vision and experience. “We are the world. We are the children.”
- See the humour in your relationship and in the life around you.
“A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.”
- Count your blessings together, and they will multiply.
“Ang sang Wahe Guru.”
- Always grow both as individuals and as a couple. This will give you three times the growth in the same amount of time.
“Group consciousness works.”
11. Take your time with sex. It is a hook, and you need to know what kind of fish you are landing before you put it in your boat!
“Every date has a pit.” Yogi Bhajan
- Settle only for “the one” that your meditative mind knows is right for you. If you have even the shadow of a doubt, forget it.
“Don’t sell yourself short; you deserve the best.”
- If your Potential Partner is addicted to Anything, drugs, alcohol, negativity, sex, gambling, addiction will come first.
You will always come last. No excuses. Limit your loss and move on, now!
© Copyright 2011 by Gurutej Khalsa. All Rights Reserved. This article may be copied and used in your own newsletter or on your website as long as you include the following information: “Written by Gurutej Khalsa, spiritual teacher, writer, speaker, Energy Guru and success coach. Gurutej Khalsa has over 200 free articles, tools and resources for your success, including a great newsletter. Sign in here www.gurutej.com for your free gift.