What does numerology mean? It is the science of numbers and seeing how numbers unveil and create more clarity in our lives. I want to do that with the numerology of this coming year.
This is my intuitive numerology for 2014. The year is a “5” year, derived by adding the 1+4 that is the year of the physical body. Your physical body is calling out to you to pay attention to…
- your health,
- your exercise,
- your eating habits,
- honoring the intuition of your body and not overriding it when it is talking to you about its needs like sleep, relaxation, rejuvenation, food, breath, water, etc. and
- listening to the subtler signals of the body so you don’t get really sick.
This year has another aspect in this “5” year. It is known as the teacher year which aligns perfectly with the 5th chakra which is the Throat chakra for communication, which influences how you speak and how deeply you can listen.
- Seek a true teacher if you don’t have one
- Listen to your body as your teacher
- Hear how you speak and use your voice, your sound current, the Naad of your life. What is it that I really want? Why? Is this need coming from my own heart or outside influence?
- Surround yourself with healing music and chants; it is the key to a healthy body, this year especially
- Practice using your voice not only to teach but to love more deeply; to gather what you project as if they were rose petals.
Guru Arjan, who underwent extreme physical torture (he was killed by sitting on a hot plate) is the Guru covering this “5” year. Even when his beloved Muslim friend and he were being tortured, he said, “I can get you out of this.” Guru Arjan pointed out to his friend that he was able to overcome pain because he perceived everything as if he was the one torturing himself, or he was the one observing the torture.
Remember this story. This is the year your physical body will lead you to and through your lessons. If you don’t want to feel tortured by your physical body, “LISTEN.”
This year is also a “7” year. This is derived by adding all the numbers of the year 2014 together. 7 is the number of your magnetic field. It is also your 7th chakra, which is your Crown chakra, so transformation rules in this year of 2014. How you take care of your physical body and your magnetic field count a lot. You need your willingness to transform the habits that support your physical body and energize your magnetic field. Divine Connection is Queen/King this year which makes the unknown known to you. Use my DVD for Balancing the Chakras System to achieve that connection.
- Do yoga for your magnetic field.
- Keep the magnetic field charged so you can both release what is to go and take in the subtle information. This is your sacred field, so put your tech toys away as often as possible for they disturb this field with one of their own. Their field eats your field.
- Understand that this field is your shield, so learn how to take care of this shield. Maintenance for this field means getting to know what it does for you and then do those things which help maintain it.
- Do meditations to create a sacred shield. My favorite is simple one.
Do an easy sitting pose. Bring your right foot on the floor with the knee in the air with your left foot in front of the right foot resting over it. Your right hand should be cupping the right ear and your right elbow resting on the right knee
Chant “MA” with a CD (either Guru Ganesha/ Snatam or Ram Singh). My favorite source is http://spiritivoyage.com or iTunes, or I just chant a long “MA” on your own. MA means rebirth. Do this for 11-22 minutes and you will feel the shift. You can switch sides. One day, you can do your right side; on the next, do the left side. This will support you and reboot your magnetic field.
I am holding a Woman’s Day on Feb. 8 between 5:30 am to 5:30 pm to work on making this a year one of deep spiritual growth by rejuvenating your intuition and empowering your physical body/magnetic field for you, your home, your office and beyond, while using your voice to rejoice. Join us. Check for updates in my workshops and retreats page.
May this be a year of great spiritual growth for each one of you and I wish you vastness. I wish you the capacity to know that as you embrace joy, sorrow will come; as you embrace sorrow, joy will unfold. You cannot have all light without knowing the darkness, nor darkness without calling the light until the darkness and light are one.
Wahe Guru. I am one with you,