Let’s speak of love. Let’s learn how to do that dance called love with more grace and ease, yes? I promised you these last week and here they are love.
My Guidelines for a Juicy, Loving,
- 1. Shunia/She’ma. Listen. If you can’t listen to yourself, you can’t listen to others. Listening is the kingpin of communication. You don’t have to believe it. Just listen.
2. Respect/Honor is the glue of all relationships. It allows you to be your true self and to embrace others for who they are.
- Trust. The foundation of love. Without this, there is no healthy relationship.
- Perspective. Let go of your story. Be willing to see things from a different perspective. There is nothing to win. Give up being right.
- Love/Compassion is the dance of the relationship. Love means you get to see, hear, and know the depth of the other. Compassion is the power to get curious and allow the differences to exist with grace.
- Collect great tools. Have tools to break up fights, to let go, to rejuvenate yourself. to breathe, to see from their side and shift situations. Know what helps the other to relax and then do it.
- Life runs in cycles. Be greatful. Know that this one will not last forever no matter how trying or delicious.
- Forgiveness: This will release you from the pain of the past and open you to experiencing new joy. The Laws of Karma will take care of them.
- Embrace Joy even in trying times. Find reasons to laugh for reasons… or no reason at all. It brings vastness.
- Try something new on a regular basis. It keeps you open, creative, alive, and changing.
So, whom do you love?
How do you tend to this love? Like a garden?
How do you grow infinite love?
Do you choose to learn love the hard way with someone who disrespects you, or with ease?
I love this meditation
Do the Sitali Breath. Inhale (rolled tongue) and exhale in 26 parts and then bow your head to your chest. Inhale as you come bring the head back up.
Gift: It will give you a calm heart and a surrendered mind. Priceless
Love to you and Wahe Guru,