February is often a challenging month. It is the month of love, but it is one of sadness if you are not with your beloved—the pressure of the right gesture of love, if you are. I have solutions for all of this. I am going to make this my month of love and give you tools and tips on how to get to openhearted love and how to stay there or regain it when lost.
First, I want to address the “being alone” part as if we really ever are feeling that, “I want my beloved.” Trust me, I know the feeling. I was “on my own” for 17 years. These years were obviously necessary. I would ask in meditations where he was. The response was, “he is not ready yet.” I had no idea what that meant till we met. If we had met earlier we would not have been an effective, conscious match. He was not even on a conscious spiritual path. I know The Sadness of not having found, met, or been found by our beloved is very real and yet it is only practice for our longing to be connected in totality to the Divine. The longing for the Earth plane “other” is an effective path to the Divine and sometimes a major distraction from our real longing. I want to give some quick things you can do to foster both intentions—the Earth Beloved and the connection with the Divine Essence. Do you want this? If yes, try these:
- People tell you to make a list of traits you want in “your beloved.” I say make the first trait their spiritual consciousness. You would be surprised how many forget to include that.
- Write out what you will bring to the relationship; what gifts you bare.
- Meditate on allowing them a pathway of light into you; both Earth and Total Beloved.
- Realize that wanting that, “perfect” relationship and having one are vastly different. Meditate on Surrender.
- Know “The path of the Beloved,” the sacred relationship means it will bring forward all that is scarred and scared within you. Be ready to embrace that amazing discomfort on the journey to become sacred.
- There is no perfect partner. The longing for the liberated partner who is just there for you is a myth. Accept loving and allow love.
My book, A Slice of the Beloved, is a great place to start. The first entire section is on you connecting to you, then proceeds into connecting with the other. Remember that when I was final-editing this book my Beloved showed up. There is power in this book.
Do this simple meditation to open your heart.
Sit and begin kissing the center of your hands one at a time.
You are kissing the heart center of your hands. This will open your heart to you and to all. It will make you juicy and more loving. It is fun, simple and honoring of the connection between your lips and your hands. Have fun doing it. Let it make you giggle. Let it get so juicy you experience your ability to become intimate with everything, starting with you.
Kiss everyone you have had a problem loving. Kiss all you want to send healing to. Kiss your beloved who is coming; not to rescue you but elevate you in ways you will love and ways you won’t. Kiss the Divine and allow that love to surround and support you now. For you can attract The Beloved in the process of attracting the beloved. The more loving you become, the more attractive you become. Let this work in the Heavens and the Earth.
To make you feel more juicy, my Chakra Pillows with their color and aroma therapy help you to relax and experience the juicy, joyous you.
Take the support on all levels to become the Juicy you seek. Remember that I am here for you. Let me know how I can support you.
Deep Love and Gratitude,