Awareness, I love it. This is a story of my recent wake up call. There was the day that loomed small and dark for no known reason I was deeply depressed. I’m not suggesting that I am usually depressed, that events can usually trigger my depression or anything else for that matter. I just was depressed and I couldn’t shake it with rollerblading, breathing, meditation was the only things that worked and once out it was back to lights out. Hopeless is how I felt. I have many many known and unknown blessings in my life so where was this coming from? What triggered it? I couldn’t even work past 7pm and trust me I had lots of work to do.I could not get a grip on what was causing this totally darkness I felt like someone on those bad TV ads. I know depression has many components and minerals and right diet and exercise are some of them. I do all that. Literally all I was capable of, I blew off an engagement which I almost never do,was speak with my love on the phone. I was in quite literally a mess.
The next day I awoke at 5 am my usual happy self and the light went off. I had drunk this delicious tea my friend had given me. It had Matte’ in it. I love Matte it does not however love me back. If I drink it for two days and then on the third day I don’t drink it I am truly deeply depressed. My daughter who is in Med. School jested that I should have just not stopped. We laughed about my sensitivity. She has similar sensitivities. I was just amazed at how I could forget this. It has happened before and I always vow to remember that I can only drink Matte in Oregon maybe because I spend the day chasing my grandchildren.The old saying “What good for the goose isn’t necessarily good for the gander.” Meaning you cannot judge what works for you by what other people are doing. That really holds on every level.
I learned a few great things from this incident that I wanted to share with you:
1. Know what your body, mind and soul can handle.
2. Follow those guidelines
3. Take in all the information you are given and then touch it to your touch stone.
4. Check in with yourself, get sensitive to what reactions you have to various situations, foods, etc .
5. Doctors and healers can help you check in but you need to know you.
6. Admit your strengths and weaknesses and honor them both
7. Meditation is priceless use it
8. Accepting your body as a gift and treat it like one.
9. When you ask for answers you have to actually listen to and for the answer.
10. You may not like the answer but if you are really smart you will act on it.
10. You need to make time each day preferrably a couple times /day to check in with you.
Here is something that will help clear your head so when you ask the question you have the space to hear the answer. Answers bounce off full hard drives.
Go here and watch this actually do it and then check in with you. What in you needs to shift as this planet is shifting? What do you need to loose? What needs to be adjusted? Realize then actualize. Clarity brings right action. Allow the unknown to become known.
Yes I put it in twice just in case you didn’t go there the first time.