What the heck is a blank page? It’s the place where you don’t know how to make it whole, happy, prosperous. We all have at least one. Is yours wealth, or relationships, or work, or service? Is it about nourishing yourself, exercise or lack of it, maybe family, perhaps having too much or not enough? Where is the most challenged place in your life? Once you see that, then you will have the outline of your blank page.
1. Identify your blank page. You probably already know it. Then name it. Give it a silly name, i.e.:
My blank partner page
My almost here wealth page
My mass attack family page
My rock hard life page
Have fun with the name once you see a blank page.
2. Don’t get down on yourself that you have one or more of these pages. Everyone does it. It is only what you do with them that matters.
Be kind to yourself and accept and breathe in your blank page, realizing that it is there waiting to be filled and fulfilled. Possibilities. Blank is vast. It is limitless.
3. Allow your blank to be Vast.
If you do this, you can make your blank page your teacher. What are you talking about, Gurutej? This is crazy. It’s my weakest place in my life. Thus your teacher. It will push you, it will pull you if you really invite it in, and it will teach you. Try it. Sit quietly and ask it questions that you would want to know about the whys. But ask them from a full point-of-view. For example: Why do I have so much wealth? Why do I have such great relationships? Don’t be sarcastic but be connected that under the No lies the Yes.
4. Know that in every person’s greatest strength lies their greatest weakness.
That is, if you don’t feel you are good at intimate relationships, you just truly suck. You will find that your greatest strength will be the flip side of that – that you are very good at being able to observe things very clearly, or that you are fearless at saying things “like they are,” meaning how you see they are.
In seeing your blank page, I want you to flip it over and discover your fullness – what you are really good at and let that support your blank page.
5. What do I mean by that? Marry your greatest strength to your blank page.
Take what you have seen as your blank page and see your greatest asset and put them together. My mother used to often say to us as children (there were 6 of us), “I wish I could just put you two in a container and shake you up.” I once asked her what she meant by that. She told me, “You each have gifts and you each have places where I wish one of the other ones could share some of what they have with you.” Plain and simple.
1. You can do that by sitting with your blank page and your asset together and allowing them to talk to each other.
2. Write about them both on one page.
3. Let them tell you what they want to do together.
4. Ask them their favorite thing to do then invite the blank page to do what your asset wants to do. Then switch.
5. They will give you input. Let them show you your deep creativity.
What can I say but enjoy this process and see how amazing you truly are. See how you can allow vastness into this dry pond called your blank page which we usually have much more degrading names for.
Remember if you want support (and who doesn’t need a good dose of that), here is a link to have a call with me http://gurutejsessions.com/. Remember this investment can be applied to more in-depth support should you choose that within the next 9 months.
I love and honor you.