Tenacity is needed to excel in many aspects of life without it we would give up before the game even started. Resistance is great if we are at war, but as a lifestyle it keeps everything at bay. We resist the things we don’t understand, the things we fear, the things that are weird and unknown. Yet these are the very things that allow inventions, that allow you to see the gaps between what is provided and what is being called for. The not thinking like everyone else. So this is my rule
1. Seek out people who think differently than you do.
2. Be willing to listen to people who don’t think like you.
3. Do something new, A new sport, exercise, class that is not like anything you have done before.
4. Go somewhere on vacation that you have never been before.
5. Talk to people when you travel. Even within your own city
6. Be willing to be uncomfortable with new concepts, people, ideas and still stay present.
7. Enjoy the process it will be majical.
Have the tenacity to venture forth in new arenas and lose the resistance that tries to keep you safe in the known. Go for the unknown. It will expand you and your life not to mention the possibilities.