1.Courage will serve you always. Refinding it when you have lost it (dis couraged) Knowing how to use your courage matters. No matter what happens, keep going. Don’t give up,
2. Show me who you hang with and I will tell you what you are perceiving. Stick with who are willing to open to it all. Success is contagious. Hang around (online and off) people who you respect and admire, those who inspire you, those who have skills and qualities that you want to emulate. It’s contagious.
3. Having great teachers, really important. Listening to them even when you don’t like what they say. If they are your teachers trust them. Seek to Trust, have Faith, Grow your ability to love and expand your compassion. Some teachers are obvious others turn up in unexpected places and disguises. Honor them all.
4. Be willing to take risks. Expand your horizons buy doing the uncomfortable. No one expands by staying in their comfort zone. Travel, love, take plunges into courses, etc. Trust your intuition not your fears. If it doesn’t work out you have learned something. Risks always pay off just not in ways you may expect.
4. Invest lots of time and money in you spiritual growth, healing, wellness, and education. You are the best investment you can invest in. This is not going to be smooth but it will be vast. Stick with the process even when you want to bail.
5. Surround yourself with great people. Support is the most important thing. Your family consists of those you support and those who support you. This is the yama’s and niyamas of yoga. What to let go of and what to embrace. Negative, critical people will not help you grow and evolve. Choose our surroundings in people as well as all other arenas.
6. Intuition is your best asset. Learn how to listen to that voice. Let your intuition be your guide. Your higher self wants to be the director of your life, Allow this. Many things in my life made no conscious sense but they were brilliant for my soul expansion. All those years of 10 day White Tantric yoga courses got me ready to eat challenges and know where to go when challenged.
7. Knowing what will come of something is what our security factor wants our ego. Our soul wants us to be willing to get uncomfortable. Remember that what looks to us as something really bad may indeed by the Universes gift to expand you beyond your wildest dreams.
8. See the miracles every day and work towards breaking through to living in that miracle always. Don’t stop at the front door. Be willing to jump off the cliff and fly. Stay open, with a brilliantly open heart it is the only thing you will take with you.
Love and Blessings