I was coming back from Vegas Sunday nite and there was this business called The Shed House. It struck me as really funny. To me Shed means to get rid of, to let go of stuff, to break the barriers that are holding you back from the Divine experience of you. The Ecstasy of Wahe Guru. That Eternal WOW. But this place was doing what most of us do. They were selling us a solution to not REALLY getting rid of stuff just the illusion of getting rid of it. The moving it out of the immediate seen to the more unseen realms. We are paying lots of money to keep our ” STUFF”.
One of my students did the greatest thing. She built her shed in the back yard. She put a meditation structure in her back yard and she has a sacred place to retreat to when she needs to re-collect herself, do her meditation, meditate with one of her kids Her 8 years does it every day. This is the kind of sheds we all need in our back yards.
I read a statistic that 80% of Americans have storage lockers to keep the stuff they cannot house in their living spaces. They are paying $80 to $160/month for this privilidge to keep all their stuff instead of dealing with it. The letting go process is amazingly hard for some. Here are some tips I have learned. I actually had a garage to store things in and then I turned it into a living space and Volia no storage. I built a “Shed” and kept it small for Tax documents, my chakra pillow stuff, paint, garden stuff, and boxes for shipping products, luggage. It kept me simple and true to what was important. Here are my rules about what stays.
1.Your closet: if you haven’t worn in in the last year let it go. Give it away, sell it, donate it, your choice but release it.
2. Go through your house and let go of things you don’t love anymore. Great time to do this is as you Feng Shui it each year before the Chinese New Year in February.. You do this right? January is a Great let go time. Restart, clean out …. Clear future.
3. If you have or live with a collector. You will need outside help. A professional organizer can be a neutral mediator to help the relaese process happen. Allow the collector to pay for it. They need to understand the price of collecting.
4. A Spring or summer cleanse for you. I have a great one created by a Naturopath. I have done it and it is both easy and great. You will regain your sense of smell and better hearing. Connect with me for info. on how you can do this.
5. Choose a meditation that will allow you to shed mental stressors. My favorite is Sudarshan Chakra Kryia. If you want to know what this is connect with me.
6. This may be the hardest but Shed the people who are not working in your life. Keep them in the realms of your prayers but keep the interaction part at a minimum. You have to release the neurotic interlock first. http://www.theenergygurus.com/products/do-you-want-your-skinny-back-ebook. This could be your saving grace.
7. Things that have sentimental meaning can uplift or drown you. This requires deep honesty. You need to release the things that WERE good but now is the time to pass them on to others. These are the hardest things to just pitch out. So pass them on Before you pass on.
Tis the time to Shed not buy a shed.
This Free offer is to support you. This is the time to understand what sustains you and what does not. This is the time to Sign up for a treat in your personal sustainability FREE www.theenergygurus.com do it
P.S. Remember to browse the products that have been created to uplift you into your greatest self. www.theenergygurus.com Try one and you will be back. Great gifts for those you really care about.
P.P.S. Feel free to pass this on to anyone you care about.