Thought you might like a little preview from my book.
The greatest thing is I have always known relationships are at the heart of everything. If we want to land up in the lap of God then we get to act like everyone is showing us some aspect of that Divine. Thus the title of my book, A Slice of the Beloved.
This is just a fun little tidbit and read my comments afterward you read this.
RULES TO STAY JUICY AND CONNECTED FROM MICHAELA
1. Create separate creative space.
2. Talk each day – don’t let things build up.
3. Meditate together.
4. Sleep on things together. Don’t struggle with problems, sometimes they just need you to sleep on them.
5. When tense, just start making the silliest faces possible, even making crazy sounds. Then talk.
6. Don’t expect the other person to be your therapist.
7. Make dates with each other. Try new things.
8. Separate bedrooms are the new sexy. Invitations are the best.
You may like these. You may not. One may yank your chain and say, “Oh, yeah, we could use or do that.” I always thought separate bedrooms would really be sexy until I became involved in an intimate relationship. Now I love turning over and kissing his back or coming back to bed after a bathroom run to find him on my side or have him turn over and kiss the back of my neck or hold me. Lovely. So banish the two bedrooms for me, BUT we get lots of time away from each other. Soooo, if you are on top of each other separate bedrooms may be just the ticket. Trying new things is the ticket. Trying them from your heart not your head or reaction to something. Now, go back and read this list and see which one speaks to you. Then employ it.
This book can now be yours and this month you can get autographed copies for you and everyone you want. Go here and order now http://www.theenergygurus.com/products/a-slice-of-the-beloved-yoga-for-couples
Get the support and juice your relationship deserves.