- Gratitude is a state of seeing beyond what things look like in a stressed-out cage of life.
- Gratitude is a great attitude. Spread it around generously.
- Gratitude is seeing the blessings under the feelings of being overwhelmed, the pain, the…
- Gratitude is breathing life into a hopeless situation.
You all know that I am not saying these things without ever having gone through any stresses in life. Yet, a great attitude is what unveils the deeper blessings in the dark, lonely places that claim us at some time or another. Asking us to believe that they and they alone are real.
Gratitude is not
- Being a Pollyanna
- Sticking your head in the sand
- Ignoring things that need to be addressed
- Thinking you are weak because you cry or have a moment or two of breakdown
- Speaking badly to you about what you have not done “Better”
Gratitude is a calling to each of us to see more clearly what is possible beyond what we see this moment. Breathe more deeply so the internal calm will allow you a deeper, clearer vision of what is really happening. Honor what you see and feel right now, knowing there is more, as there is always more – more clarity, more connection, more hope, more love, more innocence.
Just choose one of those and make friends with that aspect of you. Innocence will take you into more love and more joy. Love will gift you more compassion. Compassion allows you to love without getting lost in another’s pain.
So let me know how you will honor your capacity for deepening your gratitude. Please know how are you embracing deeper gratitude in this time of year that is gifted to you, for us to expand our gratitude states.
Wahe Guru Greatful for you,